UK’s Association for International Trade
ACITA is the voice of International Trade in the UK, providing a focus and forum for traders and consultants involved in trading across borders. The association acts on the trades’ behalf as a critical partner for the UK and European authorities and provides information and advice to its members, both on-line and through regular regional and national meetings.
- Exclusive access to our member’s area and forums
- Be the first to know about new content
- Free attendance at all regional meetings and webinars
- Attendance at national meetings*
- Annual general meeting (AGM)
- Inclusion on our mailing list
Upcoming EventsView All
Watch a recorded webinar about importing – what you need to know about Staged...
Click on the link below to reserve your spot Importing – steps...