Dear ACITA members, sadly, COVID 19 is still with us, and we cannot meet for this year’s March National. We are, however, hopeful that we will be back at the IET in October 2021. It is our intention f running the National via webinar over two days with a high-level quest speakers
We are currently signing the agenda and will advise shortly on the topic and speakers.
- 10:00 – 10:10 Introduction by Des Hiscock – ACITA
- 10.10 – 10.40 NI – Easement Update (and UK Trader Scheme) – Elly Paterson HMRC
- 10:40 – 11:40 Trader Support Services – Shanker Singham (Competere) Shenali Jashani (Fujtsu)
- 11:40 – 11:45 Short Break (coffee)
- 11:45 – 12:15 UK Border Force UPDATE & HMRC Challenges – Jointly Tony Smith CBE (former Head of UK Border Force) Kevin Franklin (former Director Customs Transformation – HMRC)
- 12:15 – 12:50 Q&A Session
- 12.50 – 13.00 Closing remarks by Des Hiscock.