Trade Remedies Authority Forum 2023
Trade remedies in a new world order
2 November 2023, The Congress Centre, London, WC1B 3LS
Registration closing 18 October 2023
The Trade Remedies Authority (TRA) invites you to attend its second annual Forum at the Congress Centre.
The speakers for the event are:
- Nigel Huddleston MP, Minister of State for International Trade, Department for Business and Trade
- Crawford Falconer, Second Permanent Secretary, Department for Business and Trade
- Professor Meredith Crowley, Professor of International Economics, University of Cambridge
- Oliver Griffiths, Chief Executive, Trade Remedies Authority
- Gianpiero Mattera, Economist, OECD
This event will bring our valued domestic and international stakeholders with an interest in trade together with our TRA experts to consider how the UK, post-Brexit, is using trade remedies to defend its economic interests in a new world order.
Please note: All registrations will be subject to review.
What to expect
- Keynote speeches from UK government, TRA and influential industry leaders
- Hear from a range of UK government and industry leaders
- Views from legal, media and academic speakers addressing topical issues in global and economic trade policy