UK’s Association for International Trade
ACITA is the voice of International Trade in the UK, providing a focus and forum for traders and consultants involved in trading across borders. The association acts on the trades’ behalf as a critical partner for the UK and European authorities and provides information and advice to its members, both on-line and through regular regional and national meetings.
- Exclusive access to our member’s area and forums
- Be the first to know about new content
- Free attendance at all regional meetings and webinars
- Attendance at national meetings*
- Annual general meeting (AGM)
- Inclusion on our mailing list
Upcoming EventsView All
Register now for our live webinars We’ll explain existing guidance and answer general...
HMRC will be closing its Customs Handling of Import and Export Freight (CHIEF)...