UK’s Association for International Trade
ACITA is the voice of International Trade in the UK, providing a focus and forum for traders and consultants involved in trading across borders. The association acts on the trades’ behalf as a critical partner for the UK and European authorities and provides information and advice to its members, both on-line and through regular regional and national meetings.
Latest NewsView All
- Exclusive access to our member’s area and forums
- Be the first to know about new content
- Free attendance at all regional meetings and webinars
- Attendance at national meetings*
- Annual general meeting (AGM)
- Inclusion on our mailing list
Upcoming EventsView All
Dear ACITA members HMRC have agreed to run a refresher and tariff update...
Dear ACITA Members we have held two very successful TSS Webinars in 2020